A cheap, comfortable and fast alternative to tripods, carpfishing pikes, perfect for short fishing sessions. We have telescopic pikes of different sizes of the best brands at affordable prices.
Buy carpfishing fishing pikes
Pica Virux 80-130 cm10,75€ VAT included
Pica Virux 60-90 cm9,50€ VAT included
Pica Virux 110-180 cm14,50€ VAT included
Pica Sonik Camlock 60 – 110cm13,95€ VAT included
Pica Fox Marker 24 – 60cm13,99€ VAT included
Pica Nash Camlock 30 – 60 cm12,99€ VAT included
Pica Sonik Camlock 92 – 170 cmVAT included
Pica Fox 30 – 50 cm11,95€ VAT included
Pica Sonik Stanz 46-80 cmVAT included
Pica Fox Cam Lock Tip Screw 60- 110 cm18,95€ VAT included
Pica Fox Cam Lock Tip Screw 40- 70 cm16,95€ VAT included
Pica Sonik Camlock 23 – 40 cm11,95€ VAT included
Pica Fox Stabilizer10,99€ VAT included
Pica Nash Camlock 23 – 40 cm11,99€ VAT included
Pica Sonik Stanz 60-110 cm14,95€ VAT included
Pica Fox Cam Lock Tip Screw 90-170 cm20,95€ VAT included
Pica Sonik Stanz 30-50 cmVAT included
Pica Sonik Camlock 30 – 50 cmVAT included
Pica Fox Cam Lock 60 – 110 cm16,95€ VAT included
Pica Sonik Stanz 23-40 cmVAT included
Pica Sonik Stanz 92-170 cm16,95€ VAT included
Set Picas Buzz Bars Carp Spirit 2/4 reeds59,90€ VAT included
Pica Nash Camlock 66- 120 cm16,99€ VAT included
Pica Nash 66 – 120 cm29,95€ VAT included
Pica Sonik Camlock Split 30 cm15,95€ VAT included
Pica Fox Black Label QR 30 – 42 cm25,95€ VAT included
Pica Fox Black Label QR 61 – 100 cm34,95€ VAT included
Pica Fox Black Label QR 91- 160 cm39,95€ VAT included
Pica Nash Camlock 38 – 75 cm16,95€ VAT included
Pica Nash 30 – 50 cm21,95€ VAT included
Pica Sonik Twistlock Split 30 cm16,95€ VAT included
Pica away Sonik Stanz29,95€ VAT included
Pica Nash 38 – 70 cm24,95€ VAT included
Pica Nash Camlock 91 – 160 cm18,99€ VAT included
Pica Fox Black Label QR 46 – 80 cm30,00€ VAT included
Pica Fox Black Label QR 23 – 40 cm23,95€ VAT included
Mikado14,90€ VAT included
Pica Fox Cam Lock Tip Screw 120 – 200 cm22,95€ VAT included
Pica Fox Black Label 60 – 110 cm24,95€ VAT included
Pica Fox Black Label 45 – 80 cm21,95€ VAT included
More carpfishing products
Tips for buying a pica for carpfishing
– What is a pica?
A carpfishing pike is a thick steel or aluminum stick that has a sharp end by which it sinks to the ground.
– What is a carpfishing pike used for?
It can be used for several purposes:
- Hold the retention bag: a pike can be nailed to the shore and tie the ropes of the retention bag to it. Thus, we can put the fish inside the retention bag and throw it into the water freely, without the bag escaping.
- Make a tripod: the pikes can be nailed to the shore of the swamp and attach the buzz bar to them to be able to support our reeds. It is its most important function. If we do not have a tripod or in short sessions of carpfishing, the pikes would be very useful, since they take up very little space, are quick to assemble and very easy to transport.
– How to use the pikes to support our reeds?
To do this, we stand on the shore and nail a fishing pike. The second pike will go behind the first but separate. In both picas we place the buzz bar. Then, in the buzz bar of the pica closest to the water, we will screw the alarm, and in the buzz bar of the back pike, we put the V on which we will rest the handle of our cane. In this way, we will ensure that the reel does not touch the ground and that the fish does not take the rod once it bites.
– What types of measures of pikes can we find?
Pikes are not all the same, they vary in length.
We can find extendable pikes ranging, in increasing order, from carpfishing pikes of 30 to 50 cm, from 50 to 90 cm, from 95 to 175 cm, from 120 to 200 cm, among others.
As we can see, we have a wide variety of measures to adapt our pike to the characteristics of the terrain.
It is also called pikes to rods of smaller size and thickness, about 20 cm, which serve to fix the shelter to the ground
– What to take into account when buying a pica?
There are several features that make the pica a more complete accessory:
- Threaded tip: easier to nail to any terrain. There are other pikes with a smooth tip, without a thread, which are also stuck in the ground, but you have to exert more force.
- Extendable: that the length of the pike is adjustable, being able to put it at various heights according to our requirements and the characteristics of the terrain.
- Secure closure: to ensure that, when extending our pike, it retains this position and does not move, decreasing its length.