Get online the best selection of carpfishing boilies to bait, by brands, ranges and flavors of all kinds of the highest quality. The best brands of boilies for carpfishing fishing at the best price.
Carpfishing's best-selling boilies
Buy boilies by brands
Boilies Massive Baits
Boilies Dudi Bait
Boilies Pro Elite Baits
Boilies Dynamite Baits
Boilies are one of the best bait options for carpfishing fishing. The choice of which bait to buy is a fundamental decision for the success of the fishing days. Therefore, it is important to select the boilies that guarantee the best results due to their quality.
Buy online the best selection of carpfishing boilies to bait. All brands, ranges and flavors of the highest quality. The best brands of boilies with the most successful flavors in carpfishing fishing.
The best boilies brands at the best price: Trybion, CPK, Radical, Starbaits, Vitalbaits, Nash, Peralbaits, Ccmoore, Pro Elite Baits, TC Baits, Dudi Bait, Massive Baits, Superbaits, Sticky, Shimano, Dynamite Massive BaitsBaitsPro Elite BaitsBaits, Starbaits. PeralbaitsStarbaits
Boilies of all the flavors you can imagine; boilies robin red, squid octopus, monster crab, strawberry, sugar, mulberry, source, scopex, piña-banana, garlic fish, antartic krill or peanut.
What are boilies for carpfishing?
Carpfishing boilies are fish food in a cylindrical or ball shape and are the most important class of baits.
In this section we can find the best carpfishing boilies. For carp fishing we can find boilies of a wide variety of flavors in different sizes and colors.
In Tienda Carpfishing we can find the most important brands of boilies, counting from the cheapest boilies to the highest quality.
What are boilies used for in carpfishing fishing?
Boilies have several functions in carpfishing. They are mainly used to put them in the hair and be able to catch large catches of fish.
We can also use boilies for baiting. In this case it is advisable to bait with boilies of the same flavor and size with which we are going to use to fish so that the catch can eat with confidence in the feedlot by the fisherman.
What is the best option for baiting and fishing with boilies?
The best option to bait with boilies is to use between 15 and 20 boilies per posture. If we bait with boat, bait boat or rocket it is highly recommended to split our boilies in order to give more smell and make our feedlot faster. If we bait with cobra, it is a good option to scrape our boilies to apart from making it more attractive because of its smell, it seems that it takes longer in the water and the fish can eat much more confidently.
What types of boilies can we buy?
Within this class of baits we find several types of carpfishing boilies, with a wide variety of flavors in different sizes of diameter. According to the fisherman, he usually opts well for the color or the smell. The best-selling boilies are usually yellow in sweet taste and red for salty flavors.
What brands of boilies can we find?
We can find a wide range of brands of carpfishing boilies for bait, among which there are flavors of all types, boilies of the brand Trybion, Starbaits, Vitalbaits, Nash, Peralbaits, Ccmoore, Rod Hutchinson, Pro Elite Baits, TC Pro Elite Baits, Real Drops, Starbaits, Sticky, Mainline, NGT, Zfish or Shimano. PeralbaitsBaits
What boilie flavors can we use for fishing?
We differentiate between sweet and savory flavors. It should be noted that sweet flavors are usually more used throughout the year except for the winter months when salty flavors are used.
Another option, which is increasingly used in carpfishing, are mixed boilies, that is, boilies with sweet and salty flavors, thus forming an all-terrain flavor for any time of the year.
Discover the best selection of carfishing baits at the lowest price and buy the best flavors of boilies most characteristic for carpfishing.
- Boilies Pro Elite Baits: Pineapple scopex, Monster Crab, Source, Bolsena, Squid, Mulberry, Antarctic krill, Krill crab, Banana, Strawberry, Robin red, Garlic, Sweet Dreams, Tuna Spirulina, Squid Octopus, Cyprinus Max, Homer, Adamantium, Stracto
- CPK Boilies: Capsuna, Scopex, Bananas Ananas, Monster Crab, Pineapple Butyric, Ustori, Belachan, Stinky Fish
- Boilies Dudi Bait: Mister Red Super Hot, Mister Dudi, Forest Squid, Tari Mister Dudi
- Boilies Massive Baits: Green Mulberry, Squid, Crab, Bolsena Squid, Pineapple, Red Crayfish, Deadly Squid, Special Scarlet, Strawberry Bergamotta, Pineapple, Citrus Pearl, Red Monstroum, Voodoo, Special Scarlet
- Boilies Sticky: Handle, Krill, Shelf Life Handle
- Boilies Peralbaits: Red Garlic, Nuts, Scopex Tangerine, Sweet Cinnamon, Krilliam, Seafood and Macedonia
- Boilies Nash: Scopex Squid, Hot Tuna, Strawberry Crush, Pineapple Crush, Coconut Cream, Citruz Amarillo, Squid Krill, Monster Crab
- Boilies Superbaits: Krill Garlic, Monster Crab, Sweet Scopex, Robin Red Spice, Power Krill, Mulberry Honey, Omega Squid, Tasty Krill, Mulberry, Squid Octopus, Krill Secret, Pineapple Banana or Krill Secret
- Shimano Boilies: Banana Pineapple, Strawberry, LM94, RN20 or Squid Octopus
- Boilies Ccmoore: Pacific Tuna, Chilli Hemp, Belachan, Live System, Odyssey
- Boilies Trybion: Adamantium, Cyprinus Max, Homer, Glanis Attract, Stracto, The Proactive, Pineapple
- Boilies Dynamite Baits: Hot Crab Krill, Monster Tiger Nut, Mulberry Plum, Robin Red, Source, Squid Octopus
- Boilies Vitalbaits: Banana GLM, Liver-O Complex, Nutty Crunch, Pineapple, Scopex, Strawberry Nutty, The Kraken, The Mojo, Cinnamon, Robin Red & Garlic, Plum, Strawberry Nutty, The Kraken, The Mojo
- Starbaits Boilies: Garlic Fish, Hot Demon, Omega Fish, Ginger Squid, Blackberry, Monster Crab, Ocean Tuna, Scopex Krill, Spicy Chicken, The Red One, SK 30, Peach Mango, Squid Pepper, Signal, Red One Liver
- TC Baits Boilies: Garlic Fish, Corn, Banana Pineapple, Robin Red, Anise, Mulberry, Monster Crab
What are salty boilies used for?
Salty boilie flavors are more commonly used than sweets, as these flavors are more common and natural so that fish do not distrust. With salty flavors, the catch is usually found in its territory.
The most commonly used ingredient for the creation of the best salty boilies is crab, taking more than 80% of the special boilies for carpfishing.
What are sweet boilies used for?
Sweet boilies are the most used in the hot months when the water of the swamps and rivers rises in temperature and usually also has more acceptance for short and lasting sessions.
What are the best boilie flavors?
Each fisherman usually has his flavor of boilies and more trusted mark for his sections, changing according to the swamp and the date in which we are.
The SK 30, the pineapple or the red one are the flavors that we call infallible boilies, being able to be used for any type of section at any time of the year.
What boilies flavor can I use for each season of the year?
There are many types and flavors of boilies that will give us great joys in the form of catches.
For the winter and colder season it is advisable to use salty crab or meat boilies.
In changes for the summer and hotter season where we find more activity in the fish and a greater number of bites, it is advisable to use boilies of sweet flavors such as pineapple, banana, or scopex for its rapid acceptance.
What size can you buy boilies?
As for the size of the boilies, we find boilies of 10 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 24 mm and 32 mm, being those of 15 and 20 millimeters the most used and sold boilies for specialized fishing of carpfishing.
What can we use each size of boilie for?
Normally in fishing with boilies , the largest ones are used to look for large catches of fish, although this is not always the case.
Depending on the place where we are going to fish and the type of catch we are looking for, we must use one size of boilie or another.
For example for fish catches of 5 kilos onwards we will use boilies from 20 millimeters, to look for smaller catches it is advisable to fish with boilies of 14 or 15 mm, which are widely used to bait any type of fishing scenario. Being a smaller boilie size, it shows more effectiveness,
What are the most commonly used boilies according to their diameter?
The most used are the boilies of 15 and 20 millimeters.
What are the cheapest boilies we can find?
There are quite a few brands that have cheap boilies of very cheap prices, but when we look to buy boilies we have to also look at the quality of these.