Best prices guaranteed on Camping Accessories
Ridge Monkey Cup GreyVAT included
Barbecue Grilla Ridge MonkeyVAT included
Nash Mega Lite headlampVAT included
Fox Towel Black / OrangeVAT included
If what you are looking for is comfort in your fishing sessions, here we offer you the best camping products for carpfishing. We prepare a selection of the best products in kitchen accessories, lighting accessories, comfort and camping furniture to make your carpfishing sessions much more comfortable.
Discover the best Camping Accessories for Carpfishing Fishing in our online store. We have everything you need to make your fishing trips a great adventure. From kitchen accessories, lighting, comfort and furniture, all of the highest quality and at very affordable prices.
Our goal is to offer you the best products for carpfishing fishing so you can enjoy your fishing days to the fullest, and for this we have the best brands in the sector.
Do not wait any longer and make your fishing trips an unforgettable experience. Visit us in our Carpfishing Store and find the best Camping Accessories so you can enjoy your favorite sport to the fullest.
Kitchen Accessories for Carpfishing
Prologic thermos cup9,95€ VAT included
Fox steel cup14,50€ VAT included
Ceramic Fox Cup6,49€ VAT included
Fox XL Kitchen Stove Protector22,90€ VAT included
Fox Dish7,49€ VAT included
Trakker Heat Changing CupVAT included
Macuto Fridge Sonik SK-TEK XLVAT included
Ridge Monkey water bottle 15 liters30,99€ VAT included
Green Ridge Monkey CupVAT included
Fox KitchenWare Set54,99€ VAT included
Lighting for Carpfishing
Fox multicolor headlamp 350 Lumens34,99€ VAT included
Headlamp Ridge Monkey VRH300 200 lumens73,99€ VAT included
Mikado 5+4 LED headlamp9,90€ VAT included
Mikado Mini headlamp7,95€ VAT included
Mikado Lamp5,80€ VAT included
Mikado headlamp14,90€ VAT included
Lamp Mikado Grande 800610,15€ VAT included
Ridge Monkey Bivvy Lite Elite IR Lamp68,49€ VAT included
Mikado Cree headlamp11,45€ VAT included
Fox 1100 Lumens Photography Light44,99€ VAT included
Comfort for Carpfishing
Sonik pillow22,95€ VAT included
Fox Camouflage Pillow25,99€ VAT included
Avid Carp TowelVAT included
Green Trakker TowelVAT included
Nash Tackle TrayVAT included
Green pillow Avid Carp XL34,90€ VAT included
Bag Neceser Ridge Monkey LX Weatherproof53,95€ VAT included
Ridge Monkey XL Thermal Bottle24,99€ VAT included
JRC Extreme TX2 Green Pillow24,90€ VAT included
Folding Lid Toilet Seat Ridge Monkey Cozee39,99€ VAT included
Nash Tackle Green Pillow29,90€ VAT included
Nash hot water bottle19,99€ VAT included
Furniture for Carpfishing
Table with double tray – Wardrobe Avid Carp139,95€ VAT included
Fox table for shelter47,95€ VAT included
Double tray table Avid Carp114,99€ VAT included
Table – Wardrobe Nash Cook Station Camo199,95€ VAT included
Table – Wardrobe Nash Bedside Station Camo L115,95€ VAT included
Table – Wardrobe Nash Bedside Station Camo S95,95€ VAT included
Comfort material for carpfishing
Buy camping equipment for carpfishing
In Tienda Carpfishing we bring you a great selection of the best camping material for carpfishing necessary for your camping and your long fishing sessions so you can buy online.
As always and as in all our articles we deliver your order without shipping costs in just 24 hours in your purchase over 49,90 €
What camping equipment do we need to spend a few days fishing?
Kitchen items for fishing camping:
– Stoves: article that every fisherman carries with him. Who doesn’t fancy some good burgers at night on the shore, or a coffee at dawn to watch the movement of our fish? The stove is widely used in our carpfishing modality also in winter, since we have the possibility of adapting a heat diffuser to make our shelter a pleasant place with a perfect temperature or use it to warm our hands when entering the shelter again after obtaining a catch. The most used is the gas camping of the Butsir brand. From our store we advise you to always take one with you, as well as a couple of bottles for each of the sessions, thus being able to enjoy much more of our passion, eating like at home and enjoying a good perol with your partner or friends. How does a gas campsite work? In the simplest way you can think of. Simply with a disposable bottle
– Gas Barbecue: Another option to heat our food quickly would be the barbecue, ideal for cooking delicious skewers or a good grilled meat. Its operation would be the same as that explained for the gas campsite, through disposable cylinders.
– Gas stove: gas stoves for carpfishing are an essential element for every fisherman in winter. With this product, which we can buy from the butsir brand, specialized in gas products for the outdoors, we can protect ourselves from the cold in winter quickly and easily anywhere thanks to its small size. Either on foot fishing on the shore or to warm the shelter on cold winter nights by putting the gas stove inside the bivvy. We have stoves of different sizes, but the most common and used in our sector are those that work with a gas cartridge.
– Heat diffuser: a product that we can also use to heat ourselves are gas diffusers, which are combined with gas stoves. This element is put on top of the gas campsite and we can also warm up quickly on winter nights.
– Coffee maker: mandatory utensil for all fishermen. A hot coffee is fancied to all of us when we wake up. With the coffee maker we can cook this delicious drink, which will help us regain strength and fill us with energy to withstand our sessions with many captures. In addition, it gives us the opportunity to enjoy a good snack with coffee and sweet, because who is bitter about a sweet? No one, least of all with a tasty coffee on the shore of the swamp watching the fish jump.
– Cutlery: we refer to spoons, forks and knives, even corkscrew or can opener. In our macuto it is essential to have a set of cutlery, which facilitates food. A very successful option would be to get a set that includes spoons, forks and knives, so that we do not lack any when cooking on the shore. Also. we find macutos, which, in addition to including cutlery, contain glasses, plates and storage containers for salt, sugar, etc.
To spend a picnic, we can not do without any of these cutlery, because it would be very difficult to cook and eat and, therefore, endure a camping day.
- The spoons, of various sizes, will allow us to take a good bowl of hot soup, an option that many of us resort to in our winter sessions to settle our stomachs and combat the cold of this hard season.
- Knives will be very useful for cutting food or for opening packages. They also allow us to spread butter pate, among others, on toast, with the aim of getting a full breakfast that gives us strength to endure carpfishing sessions.
- With the forks we can prick and take to the mouth the different pieces of food chopped with the knife. In addition, they will help to hold the food to be able to make such cuts in them.
– Plates and glasses: these items can not be missing in the fishing sessions. The dishes are utensils where we can place the food to share it with others or for our own consumption. The glasses or cups allow us to drink different liquids, such as water or soft drinks to hydrate while we fish, as well as hot drinks to resist the cold of winter. Without plates or glasses a good picnic in the swamp would be unthinkable, making carpfishing or camping day less pleasant.
– Pan: we will not be able to cook most of our food if we do not have a pan. With the help of the gas campsite, the pan allows us to heat or cook our favorite food. It is always appreciated to eat hot on the cold nights we spent on the shore. With a pan we will make from a simple sandwich to a delicious rice. Therefore, there is no excuse for not eating well during carpfishing sessions.
- What types of pans can I find?
- We have from toaster pan, ideal to make a delicious sandwich or sandwich. This type of pan allows you to heat a sandwich much faster because it has two plates that come together and between which the sandwich is.
- To cook other types of food, there is a pan with 3 compartments, thus being able to make 3 different meals at once without mixing the flavors. In addition, this pan has a lid, which is very useful to prevent us from splashing the oil or any food, in addition to retaining heat to cook more quickly. It is one of the best-selling kitchen utensils for its storage comfort by being able to extract the handle.
- A very practical set of kitchen utensils , consisting of pans and pans to boil food is also available to the customer.
Refrigerator: it is very important to keep food refrigerated to prevent it from getting in poor condition. For this reason, no one leaves behind a refrigerator when they are about to spend several days of carpfishing or camping. All our food will be safe in macutos fridges that have insulating material.
- What uses can a fridge have in a carpfishing session?
- In addition to keeping our food for longer and keeping the drink cold, another utility would be to save the bait of our future catches. In the fridge macutos, we can store the food of the fish for a long time, without worrying about their putrefaction in the short term.
- Refrigerators maintain an adequate temperature and humidity to preserve food.
- In addition, the refrigerator is an item that will allow us to have ordered and organized all the bait and the fundamental accessories that must accompany our fishing section, such as PVA tubes, tackle box, etc., because it has side pockets.
- What sizes can we find refrigerators to go fishing?
- There is to cover all needs, from small refrigerators to large macutos to store in them a large number of products.
- We have the possibility of making small refrigerator of the following sizes: 28 x 37 x 35 cm. It is ideal because it takes up little space, but it has several compartments to be able to classify the products. Here our boilies or food will be in perfect condition. Its capacity is up to 8 kg of boilies in the main compartment.
- The best seller, for its value for money, is the macuto fridge, larger than the previous one, whose measures are: 43 x 28 x 21 cm.
– Table: without a doubt, another of the articles that we can not miss in our carpfishing sessions. On the table we can place a large number of accessories such as flashlights, bait, packages of hooks, stops, scissors and or long etcetera, so that we always have them at hand and ordered. we also use the table to cook on top of it and put the food, so that the bags of food do not have the need to be on the ground in contact with moisture or some nocturnal animal that visits us. The best table for carpfishing is the one that has adjustable legs to be able to level the ground.
- What kind of tables are there?
- We are talking about tables for shelter or bivvy, which are smaller and are placed inside it, or larger tables for the outside, which occupy too much size to introduce them into the bivvy. Shelter tables are more common than outdoor tables, so we find a greater variety of the former. The tables for the bivvy will allow us to create our favorite assemblies inside the shelter in the cold winter nights or hot summer days, without having to spend calamities outdoors, since making an assembly takes time and we would have to expose ourselves to bad environmental conditions during its realization.
- On the other hand, the table for shelter serves as a board to play cards or another type of game while we wait for the long-awaited bite. Therefore, a table for shelter can serve us for multiple functions. However, when the weather is good, we all want to receive the sun’s rays and spend as much time as possible outside the bivvy. To do this, we also have tables for larger carpfishing, which we will place outdoors and make the assemblies on it, prepare the bait of the fish, we will eat, we will play cards, etc.
- What features do we look for in a carpfishing table?
- Size: if what we want is a table for shelter, we will look carefully at the measurements, to avoid taking away too much space inside the bivvy. Adequate measures of a table for shelter would be: 47 cm x 31 cm, approximately. If we intend to place the table outside the shelter, we will opt for a larger one, finding on our page a model with the following dimensions: 80 × 60 cm.
- Adjustable legs: the height of the tables will vary depending on whether their legs are adjustable or not, being able to reach from 20 to 60 cm. The higher a table is, the less we will have to bend down to use it, benefiting our back. The tables for shelter usually do not have much height, between 20 and 30 cm, so we will sit in the bed chair to be able to handle with greater comfort the items arranged at the table. An outdoor table would reach a greater height, up to 60 cm. The adjustable legs will allow us to set the table at different heights, depending on our needs. This feature allows the table to adapt better to the terrain, both the table for shelter and the table for outdoors.
- Mud legs: as with chairs, tables that have mud legs will have greater stability and will adapt better to the surface on which they are located.
- Folding: it is a feature that will save us space when storing a table. Many tables have folding legs, occupying a very small place. In addition, the table can be transported more comfortably.
– Lighting: Having light in the night sessions of carpfishing is essential. In the dark, we could not do all the things that daylight allows us, but this is not a problem if we have light bulbs or flashlights. Everyday actions such as preparing dinner, catching a fish with the sacadera, riding a rod … they would not be possible in the swamp if we did not have lighting.
- What type of lighting is used in carpfishing?
- The light can be obtained through spotlights or through flashlights for the fishing head.
- The spotlights are mainly used to keep the interior of the shelter illuminated or to make dinner. They are placed on some surface and, as a general rule, we do not move them from there, unlike flashlights, which are easier to transport with us. We use the spotlight when we want a fixed light for a period of time.
- The flashlights that are most used in carpfishing sessions are those that can be attached to the head, since this way they allow us to have unoccupied hands to be able to take the rod and obtain our catch. It is very important to look at the lumens, because the greater the amount of lumens, the greater the force to illuminate.
– Umbrella: Umbrellas for carpfishing are similar to beach umbrellas, but adapted to carpfishing. They provide us with shaded areas for days where the sun’s rays hit too hard. It is a comfortable and simple way to protect ourselves against the heat, because they are very easy to transport and, in addition, weigh little.
- The umbrellas are anchored to the ground by a sturdy pike.
- The stick that supports the umbrella is reclining, so we can move the umbrella as we please, as the direction of the sun changes.
- In addition, there are umbrellas with awning, which makes the shadow that is generated is of greater amplitude.
– Pillows and cushions: a product that is increasingly used among fishermen who spend the night in their fishing place, are the pillows and cushions for chairs and bed chairs that you can find in our camping section.