Delkim Txi-D Alarm
- The alarms have really been made from scratch and include a new housing, plus better protection against inclement weather.
- Compact heads with push buttons instead of the old on/off switch. These can also be used to change various settings in the digital system.
- Next to the buttons are two wheels that deal with the Volume and Response settings. So set the Response level to the number of prompts you want when there is a line move.
- The Txi-D now has digital signal processing that allows Delkim to create another new configuration called Beep Speed.
- 8 different levels of beep rate.
- Options to change the brightness of the LED, switch from a day to a night and tone setting with 64 options to choose from.
- Patented IMU safety motion sensor built into the head that helps you secure your configuration. If someone tries to move the alarm, they will trigger the burglar alarm on the receiver.
- DND. This means Do Not Disturb and is for those situations where suddenly a storm comes in, the wind starts to blow very hard and the rain starts to fall.
- Runlight. When you get a beep of a single beep nothing will happen. But when you turn on and get a warning that lasts 4 seconds or more, all the LEDs will light up and give you plenty of light to find your essentials before you leave the bivvy.
- Each alarm comes with a molded hard case and accessories such as a drawstring, belt clip, and bench clip.
- All existing Delkim visual dive indication systems work with the Txi-D but have their own D-lok and Safe-D bars
Delkim Txi-D Alarm - Purple is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability